Salsa Dip

Written By Smita Patel on Sunday, April 17, 2016 | 9:19:00 PM



Enjoy this quick dip with chips.

Ingredients



  • 2 tomatoes 
  • 1/2 onion
  • 1 chili or 1/2 JalapeƱo
  • 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
  • 1/2 tsp lemon juice
  • Salt to taste

Steps


  1. Cut tomatoes and onions into small chunks 
  2. Put tomatoes, onions, chili, coriander, salt, lemon juice in a food chopper 
  3. Chop and mix all ingredients together 
  4. Pour salsa into a service bowl. Serve with chips 
SHARE

About Smita Patel

I'm Smita Patel. I'm currently full time mom for my two kids. By profession, I am an engineer and was working full time job but stopped working so I can give ample time to my kids.
My love for cooking started after I had kids as I would be always searching for new ways to make them eat perfect meals. Making them eat the same food made it boring for. So I started searching and experimenting with different recipes. And my family is loving it.
More

0 comments :

Post a Comment