Home » , , , » Guacamole Dip (Avocado Dip)

Guacamole Dip (Avocado Dip)

Written By Smita Patel on Sunday, April 17, 2016 | 8:39:00 PM


Guacamole is Avocado based Mexican dip. It contains simple ingredients and very easy to prepare.

Please note - the original Guacamole recipe may be different or may not contain all these ingredients, but this is how my family like it.

Ingredient

  • 2 ripe avocados
  • 1 tomato, finely chopped
  • 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
  • 1 tsp finely chopped coriander
  • 1/2 lemon juice
  • 1 chili or 1/2 JalapeƱo
  • Salt to taste

Steps

  1. Prepare all ingredients 
  2. Cut both avocados and remove the seed. Use the spoon to carve the seed out first. Once the seeds are out, carve out the fruit from the shell using the spoon into a bowl. Smash the avocados using the knife and spoon
  3. Add tomatoes, onions, salt, lemon juice. Mix well. 
  4. Add coriander leaves 
  5. Serve in a service bowl with chips  




SHARE

About Smita Patel

I'm Smita Patel. I'm currently full time mom for my two kids. By profession, I am an engineer and was working full time job but stopped working so I can give ample time to my kids.
My love for cooking started after I had kids as I would be always searching for new ways to make them eat perfect meals. Making them eat the same food made it boring for. So I started searching and experimenting with different recipes. And my family is loving it.
More

0 comments :

Post a Comment