Home » , » Beet Carrot Salad

Beet Carrot Salad

Written By Smita Patel on Thursday, April 7, 2016 | 3:46:00 PM



This is very great tasting side dish salad. The beauty is it can be prepared in few minutes!


Ingredients
  • 1 Beet root
  • 2 Carrots
  • 1 tbsp jaggery or 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • Pinch of red chilli powder
  • 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
  • Salt to taste


Steps
  1. Peel the beet root. Cut it into small thin 1" strips. You better want to wear the gloves if you don't want your hands to be red :)
  2. Peel the carrots. Cut them into small this 1" strips, same as beet root
  3. Add jaggery or sugar, lemon juice, chilli power, and salt

  4. Mix well
  5. Put in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Server Cold and Enjoy!
SHARE

About Smita Patel

I'm Smita Patel. I'm currently full time mom for my two kids. By profession, I am an engineer and was working full time job but stopped working so I can give ample time to my kids.
My love for cooking started after I had kids as I would be always searching for new ways to make them eat perfect meals. Making them eat the same food made it boring for. So I started searching and experimenting with different recipes. And my family is loving it.
More

0 comments :

Post a Comment