Home » » Roasted Cauliflower

Roasted Cauliflower

Written By Smita Patel on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 | 9:00:00 PM


Simple and easy recipe for Cauliflower, roasting it with Garlic. It tastes awesome.

Ingredients 

  • 1 Medium Cauliflower, Cut into big florets
  • 2 & 1/2 tsp olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, chopped
  • Salt
  • Fresh ground pepper
  • 1 tsp lemon juice


Steps

  1. Cut cauliflowers into big florets. Wash them with running water for 2 minutes. Let them air dry for about 20 minutes. If you are in hurry, towel dry them 
  2. Take oil into a large skillet on medium heat. Large skillet is good here as we want each floret to touch to the hot surface. 
  3. Add cauliflowers into the skillet and cook for 10 minutes with covered lid on medium heat. Stir occasionally. If you stir frequently, florets will not become brown golden in color. 

  4. Make some room in the center of the skillet. Add the remaining 1/2 tsp oil in the center and saute the chopped garlic in it for few seconds. 
  5. Now mix it with cauliflowers. Add salt and cook for another 5 minutes with closed lid. Stir frequently. After adding the salt, cauliflower will start releasing excess water. So, don't cook them too much. 
  6. Add lemon juice. You can skip this if you want.
  7. Serve into a plate, and add ground pepper just before serving 




SHARE

About Smita Patel

I'm Smita Patel. I'm currently full time mom for my two kids. By profession, I am an engineer and was working full time job but stopped working so I can give ample time to my kids.
My love for cooking started after I had kids as I would be always searching for new ways to make them eat perfect meals. Making them eat the same food made it boring for. So I started searching and experimenting with different recipes. And my family is loving it.
More

0 comments :

Post a Comment