Home » , » Quick Green Beans with Garlic

Quick Green Beans with Garlic

Written By Smita Patel on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 | 9:45:00 PM


Here is a quick and healthy side dish recipe of green beans with a rich flavor of garlic and sesame seeds and very good color of green beans.

Ingredients :

  • 1 lb green beans (450 gm)
  • 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tsp Garlic - grated  or minced
  • 1 tsp Sesame seeds
  • 1 tsp Soy sauce
  • Salt to taste
  • Water to boil green beans
  • 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes (optional)

Steps :

  1. Trim the green beans from both side, wash it well and keep it aside. 
  2. Boil the water in deep heavy pan om high heat. when it starts to boil add salt and green beans and let it cook for 3-4  minutes or until green beans  are tender and crunchy. 

  3. Remove the green beans from water and keep it aside. 
  4. Add oil in wide pan on medium heat, when oil gets hot, add garlic and saute it for few seconds. 


  5. Add boiled green beans, mix well and saute for 2 mins. 
  6. Add sesame seeds and mix well. 
  7. Add soy sauce and salt(if required) and toss well for 30 secs. You can also add red chili flakes if you want to make it spicy. I haven't used it for this recipe.
  8. Serve hot and it tastes amazing. 

Notes :

  • You can also use butter instead of oil to add more flavor of butter or can combine both butter and oil.
  • Use fresh and good brand of soy sauce as soy sauce add the unique flavor in it.
  • You can also add 1 tsp lemon juice for some sour taste at the same time while adding other seasoning.



SHARE

About Smita Patel

I'm Smita Patel. I'm currently full time mom for my two kids. By profession, I am an engineer and was working full time job but stopped working so I can give ample time to my kids.
My love for cooking started after I had kids as I would be always searching for new ways to make them eat perfect meals. Making them eat the same food made it boring for. So I started searching and experimenting with different recipes. And my family is loving it.
More

0 comments :

Post a Comment