Home » » Ice cream (Mango, cookie dough, chocolate chunk) - no cooking

Ice cream (Mango, cookie dough, chocolate chunk) - no cooking

Written By Smita Patel on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 | 8:39:00 AM

Ice-cream without cooking and without using any equipment would be great sweet dish after main course.

I will first prepare the base cream and then we would use different ingredients to create various different flavors of the ice-cream. With following ingredients I have made 3 different kind of ice cream.

Ingredients for base Cream:

  • 1 cup Whip cream (8 oz)
  • 7 oz Condensed milk (200 ml or 1/2 can)

Steps for Base Cream

  1. Take the whip cream
  2. Take the hand blender and whip the creme till it make firm peak.
  3. Add the condensed milk into the creme and blend again little bit or until it mix well.
  4. Keep the cream aside.

Now, lets make different flavors of the ice-cream.

Mango Ice-cream

  • Fresh Mango Puree (no water added)
  • mango pieces small (optional)
  • Base cream

Steps to create Mango Ice-cream

  1. Take small portion of the cream into the bowl.
  2. Take the mango purée. Make sure it doesn't have lot of water.
  3. Add the purée and mango pieces in the base creme.
  4. Mix them all together with spoon or just swirl 3-4 time with spoon.
  5. Put the bowl in the freezer for 6-8 hours.

  6. Its ready to enjoy. 

Cookie dough ice cream 

  1. Take few backed cookies into the bowl. I have used homemade chocolate chip oats cookie.
  2. Break them into small pieces 
  3. Add the creme  mixture 
  4. Mix everything together with spoon
  5. Put the bowl in the freezer for 6-8 hours and enjoy it.

Chocolate ice cream 

  • Dark cocoa powder
  • Milk chocolate
  • Base cream

Steps  to make chocolate ice cream

  1. Take the dark cocoa powder as much as chocolate flavor you want. I have used 1/2 tsp cocoa powder to make 1 cup ice cream.
  2. Add little 2% milk in cocoa powder so it can be mixed together and same smooth paste.
  3. Cut a milk chocolate into small pieces 
  4. Take Base cream into the bowl
  5. Add the chopped chocolate and cocoa paste in cream.
  6. Mix all of them together 
  7. Put the bowl in the freezer for 6-8 hours and its ready to eat.




SHARE

About Smita Patel

I'm Smita Patel. I'm currently full time mom for my two kids. By profession, I am an engineer and was working full time job but stopped working so I can give ample time to my kids.
My love for cooking started after I had kids as I would be always searching for new ways to make them eat perfect meals. Making them eat the same food made it boring for. So I started searching and experimenting with different recipes. And my family is loving it.
More

1 comments :

  1. Hi smita.. i tired this icecream recipe and it turn out soo yumm.. keep posting recipe i love your work 🖒

    ReplyDelete