Home » , » No-Bake Energy Balls

No-Bake Energy Balls

Written By Smita Patel on Monday, August 15, 2016 | 8:47:00 PM

This is healthy no bake energy balls. So good, quick and easy to make and its hit with kids and adults.

Ingredients :

  • 1 ¼ cup old fashioned oats
  • 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

Steps :

  1. In one big bowl, mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly mixed. 





  2. Cover the bowl and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
  3. Roll the dough into balls of equal size.
  4. Enjoy it or store them in refrigerator for later.

Notes :

  • You can make this with dried fruits. candy or nuts instead of chocolate chips. Use your imagination to make different kind of No-bake energy balls.


SHARE

About Smita Patel

I'm Smita Patel. I'm currently full time mom for my two kids. By profession, I am an engineer and was working full time job but stopped working so I can give ample time to my kids.
My love for cooking started after I had kids as I would be always searching for new ways to make them eat perfect meals. Making them eat the same food made it boring for. So I started searching and experimenting with different recipes. And my family is loving it.
More

5 comments :